Timberline Kitchen & Bath is an award-winning Full Service kitchen and bathroom designer specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodeling in the Denver metro area. Timberline can turn an undesirable home space into a place you won’t want to leave. Timberline will guide you through the entire design and build process helping to bring your kitchen, bath, and space planning ideas to life.
Our Full Service Kitchen remodeling services include:
- Budget setting
- Kitchen design
- Space planning
- Cabinetry design
- CAD drawing
- Demolition and installation process
Timberline will guide you through all aspects of cabinets, hardware, plumbing fixtures, surface materials and appliances. Timberlines consultants will work with you to create an enduring, beautiful as well as functional design that reflects your taste and falls within your budget.
Timberline is your best source for beautiful kitchen cabinets, islands, hoods, and kitchen accessories. We design and sell custom and stock cabinetry in a grand variety of traditional, contemporary and European styles.
Our staff of designers has countless years of experience and extensive knowledge of the latest products and trends. You can trust our design specialists to guide you through the entire remodeling process. Our goal is simple; We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service, innovative designs which take into consideration your lifestyle, location, and budget.
Our kitchens today are used for multiple purposes. People don’t just cook and eat there anymore. Today’s kitchen is a space for all types of entertaining, parties, even family meetings. You want a kitchen design that meets your families multiple needs.
Here are some of the more popular kitchen floor plans.
- U-shape – Designed using cabinets on three walls, possibly workstations on the walls as well.
- L-shape – Very space-efficient kitchen floor plan that works best in a large kitchen
- Island kitchens – Also works best in a large kitchen. This design plan is built around a freestanding island in the middle of your kitchen
- Galleys – Galley floor plans are great for small kitchens and typically feature parallel walls with workspaces on each wall.
- Both the function and style of the modern kitchen play equally important roles when deciding upon an overall kitchen design or renovation project. The style of the cabinetry must however be in accordance with the rest of the design elements of the home.
Call the Kitchen Design Experts
Serving Denver since 1981